Ingredients (4 people):
- 200 g grain (e.g. quinoa)
- coconut oil
- 1 onion, 2 garlic, squeezed ginger
- masala, salt, pepper
- 100 g tofu
- 400-600 g spinach
- 50 g mushrooms
- lemon juice
- (pine nuts)
- Cook the quinoa in water (1:2) with a lid over low heat (5 mins) and let it soak (7 mins).
- Steam the onion, garlic, ginger and masala in coconut oil.
- Prepare the vegetables, cut the spinach, mushrooms and tofu into cubes, add to the onion and deglaze with little water.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and let it boil for 10 mins.