Ingredients (4 people):
- 200 g millet plus 500 ml water
- 1 TSP coconut oil
- 600-800 g pumpkin (e.g. butternut)
- 1/4 TSP ground coriander
- 1/8 TSP ground cardamom
- 1/8 TSP paprika powder
- salt, pepper
- 1 squashed banana
- 2 dl coconut milk
- Cook the millet in salted water with a lid over low heat (20 mins) and let it soak.
- Prepare the pumpkin, cut into cubes and steam it in coconut oil for a few mins.
- Add spices, roast and deglaze with little water. Let it boil for 10 mins.
- Add the banana and coconut milk.