Ingredients (4 people):
- coconut oil
- 1 onion, 1 garlic, squeezed ginger
- 250 g tomatoes
- 600 g sweet potatoes
- 125 g dried chickpeas
- coriander, chilli, salt, pepper
- 2 dl coconut milk
- lemon juice
- Soak the chickpeas in water for 24 h and cook them in a pressure cooker for 15-20 mins.
- Steam the onion, garlic, ginger, coriander and chilli in coconut oil.
- Prepare the vegetables, cut into cubes and add them.
- Add the chickpeas, salt, pepper, coconut milk and let it boil for 10-15 mins (till the potatoes are ready)
- Add some lemon juice at the end.