Ingredients (4 people):
- 125 g dried chickpeas
- 3 large red bell peppers
- 1 middle-sized (200 g) sweet potato
- 1 TSP coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-4 garlic, pressed
- 7 g squeezed ginger
- 1 TSP smoked paprika
- 1/4 TSP ground coriander seeds
- A pint of chilli powder
- salt, pepper
- 1 can (400 ml) of coconut milk
- 1 TBSP corn starch
- 250 g broccoli
- 200 g spinach
- Soak the chickpeas in water for 24 h. Change the water at least once. Cook them in a pressure cooker for 15-20 mins. or boil them for 1.5 hrs.
- Bake the red peppers and sweet potato at 200°C for 30 mins. Flip after 15 mins.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger with salt, pepper, coriander, smoked paprika, and chilli in coconut oil until the onions are golden brown in a pan.
- Put the pepper, sweet potato, and coconut milk with the sautéed onion and garlic in a blender and mix well until smooth.
- Pour the sauce in a pan, add the chickpeas, broccoli, and corn starch. Let it boil for 10 mins.
- Turn off the stove and add the spinach.
Garnish: Cocktail tomatoes, halved
Side dish: Brown rice or glass noodles