In addition to many vitamins, berries also contain antioxidants, which have protective and healthpromoting effects. You can use both fresh and frozen berries. a raw cake base can also be made. This can also be used for another cake.
Ingredients (For 500 g Ice Cream)
- 260 g fresh berries (e.g. blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 4 TBSP nut butter or overnight soaked nuts (e.g. almond, cashew)
- 120 ml (8 TBSP) coconut milk or water
- 3 TBSP date caramel
RAW CAKE CRUST (For 10 muffin molds)
- 80 g walnuts or almonds
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- 2 TBSP ground flaxseed
- 2 TBSP salted date caramel
- ½ TSP pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend all ingredients for the ice cream in a food processor until smooth.
- For the crust, first ground the nuts and then add the other ingredients. Blend until well combined. It should not turn into nut butter. Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes so that it becomes less sticky. Make little balls. Press them gently to the bottom of each mold.
- Fill the ice cream in a container or on the prepared cake crust. Freeze it for 4-6 hours.
- Put the scoop for some minutes in hot water before serving the ice cream.
- If you want to make a fruit sorbet, leave out the nuts and add more maple syrup. 600 g fruits and 200 ml water. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, stir it every half an hour and put it back in the freezer.